What does a DSP do:
- Assist people with personal care needs (bathing, getting dressed, eating, etc.), cooking, housekeeping, attend activities and medical appointments.
- Follows BVRSI policies including physical requirements to transfer individuals, and infection control practices.
- Monitor/ coach people to help them live the lives they choose to live.
- Get paid to help people celebrate holiday, birthdays, and special events in people's lives.
- Be a committed and a reliable person, as you get the opportunity to make a difference in peoples' lives every day!
Blanchard Valley Residential Services, Inc
- Have a valid license with the Ohio board of Nursing.
- Have previous experience caring for an individual with developmental disabilities is a plus!
- Have computer literacy for entering data in the medication administration record system, and receiving and sending electronic mail.
- Has a caring heart that cherishes the development of positive/supportive relationships with the individuals we serve.
- Set and flexible schedule with guaranteed hours
- Paid Training
- Experience Pay
- Referral Bonus
- Paid to take Birthday off
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance- Work 30 hours or
more per week to be eligible
- Weekends Financial Incentives
- Paid Holidays and Premium Pay Days
- Build Relationships and Have Fun
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Perfect Attendance Incentives
- Supplemental Insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program