Provide excellent service to individuals who have developmental disabilities and their families. Provide direct supervision, assistance, and training to residents to develop self-help and/or daily living skills. Completes documentation. Miscellaneous duties(e.g. general nursing care; escorts; transports, or drives residents to and from activities and medical appointments). Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Performs housekeeping duties. Attends staff meetings and in-service trainings.
Provide excellent service to individuals who have developmental disabilities and their families. Provided professional nursing care under offers of the physician or RN for individuals; Administers controlled medications; takes temperatures and vital signs; changes sterile and unsterile dressings; completes g-tube feedings; aerosol treatments, etc. Attends staff meetings and in-service trainings as appropriate.
Depending on the position, number of hours worked, and tenure, you are eligible for the following:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Medication Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Automatic Deduction for an Individual Retirement Account
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Gloria Shook Award Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays and Premium Pay Days
- DSPATHS credentialing
- Earn additional dollars based on Years
- Earn additional dollars for working non-
scheduled weekend hours (DSP/Nurses)
- Perfect Attendance Incentive Program
- Supplemental Insurance Options
PLEASE FILL OUT THE APPLICATION TO THE RIGHT SO WE CAN DISCUSS THESE BENEFITS WITH YOU IN MORE DETAIL!
Blanchard Valley Residential Services, Inc.